Value Added Tax Identification Number: DE307674302
(1) This page contains HÄNSCHENKLEIN terms & conditions. Please read these terms & conditions carefully before ordering any HÄNSCHENKLEIN product. The terms & conditions apply to all orders placed by the customer (hereinafter referred to as “you” or “customer”) with HÄNSCHENKLEIN (hereinafter referred to as “HÄNSCHENKLEIN”, “us” or “we”). You should understand that by ordering any of our products and by simply using www.haenschenklein.shop , you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and the information below.
(2) Only persons 18 years or older, who are not under guardianship, can place an order.
(3) Please be sure to read and understand the information in the instruction manual that comes with your purchase.
(4) The inclusion of any products or services on www.haenschenklein.shop at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time.
(5) Customer service Mails will be answered within 24 hours.
(6) We reserve the right to amend these Terms & Conditions from time to time without prior notice to you. The version of the Terms & Conditions that will apply to your order will be those on www.haenschenklein.shop at the time you place your order.
(7) Subsidiary agreements have not been concluded.
§2: Conclusion of the contract
(1) The presentation of all products in our online shop does not constitute a binding offer. It simply shows our nonbinding offer, which is supposed to incite the buying impulse in the customer.
(2) By confirming an order, the customer delivers a binding purchase offer which is directed
towards the conclusion of a sales agreement about the goods contained in the shopping cart.
HÄNSCHENKLEIN will confirm the order by sending the customer an e-mail confirmation. The order confirmation does not represent an acceptance of the offer but shall only acknowledge to the customer that their order was received by us. The acceptance of the offer by the customer is accepted by HÄNSCHENKLEIN at the latest when the ordered
products are sent. The customer is always informed that the offer has been accepted. HÄNSCHENKLEIN reserves the right to accept any order.
If an order is not confirmed by us for any reason, the customer will be informed immediately. In such cases, any payments already made shall be refunded without delay.
(3) We sell products in small quantities as customary in the retail trade.
§3: Reservation of title, right of retention, offset right
(1) At the event of when a product is sold out, HÄNSCHENKLEIN has the right to cancel the order and refund the amount paid.
(2) The products shall remain the property of HÄNSCHENKLEIN until complete payment is received.
(3) The offset right and right of retention will only exist for the customer if the counterclaim is based on the same contractual relationship and recognized, undisputed, ready for decision or legally recognized claims or, when we commit fundamental violations of obligations of the same contractual relationship despite a written reminder and does not offer appropriate collateral.
§4: Prices, Payment & Maturity
(1) The prices displayed at www.haenschenklein.shop include the statutory value added Tax but do not include a delivery charge.
(2) Having a product held in your shopping cart does not guarantee you'll secure your purchase.
(3) The payment is due as soon as the order is placed. The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order.
(4) All products remain property of HÄNSCHENKLEIN until full payment is made. Please read the terms & conditions for the payment gateway chosen for the transaction as they are responsible for the transactions made.
(5) In the event of default in payment, HÄNSCHENKLEIN is authorized to send a payment reminder where a legal fee of 3,99€ will apply.
(6) HÄNSCHENKLEIN holds the right to take legal action for non payment customers of any kind and report said actions to necessary partners.
(7) We reserve the right to refuse delivery and to review the customer’s creditworthiness.
(8) Please be aware: Delivery to non-EU countries may be subject to possible custom duties or taxes in the recipient country, which have to be paid by the customer.
§5: Shipping & Delivery Charges
(1) HÄNSCHENKLEIN endeavours to dispatch orders in the fastest possible time and in the order in which they are placed. Please allow 1-3 business days for your order to be processed and shipped.
Depending on your residence in Germany, please allow further 1-3 business days for your order to arrive.
Depending on your home country within Europe, please allow further 4-8 business days for your order to arrive.
Depending on your home country worldwide, please allow further 5-14 business days for your order to arrive.
(2) Though we aim to deliver within the communicated time frame, delivery may take longer due to unexpected events. In the unlikely event the delivery time exceeds 30 days, you may cancel your order.
(3) If we are unable to deliver your full order and have to make more than one delivery, there will be no additional charges for those further deliveries. The delivery charge for each order will be the same, regardless of the size or weight of your order. The cost for each delivery method is clearly indicated during the check-out process.
(4) Our standard delivery charges:
United Arab Emirates
(5) In the event of returning an order, the return shipping costs must be covered by the customer.
(6) If your order does not arrive by the scheduled date, please contact HÄNSCHENKLEIN customer service by E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
(7) HÄNSCHENKLEIN is not responsible for lost packages due to mistyped addresses.
(8) Please make sure that the shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase.
(1) Nothing in our Terms & Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability with regard to any matter for which it would be unlawful for us to limit or exclude our liability.
(2) HÄNSCHENKLEIN accepts liability for intentional breach of duty, fraudulent concealment of a defect, death or personal injury caused by our negligence or that of our employees and agents. We do not seek to exclude liability for fraudulent misrepresentation by us or our agents and employees.
(3) If we breach these Terms & Conditions, we shall only be liable for losses which are reasonably foreseeable consequence of such breach.
(4) HÄNSCHENKLEIN is not liable for slight negligence resulting in the breach of secondary obligations, with the exception of secondary pre-contractual obligations.
This is without prejudice to liability for culpable damage to life, limb or health; this also applies to mandatory liability under the Product Liability Act and other mandatory statutory provisions.
(5) We are not responsible for indirect losses which are a side effect of the main loss or damage or for failure to deliver the goods or to meet any of our other obligations under these Terms & Conditions where such failure is due to an event that is beyond our reasonable control, which includes but is not limited to riot, civil disturbance, storm, fire, flood, nuclear accident and terrorist activity.
(6) The maximum liability of HÄNSCHENKLEIN to the customer for any loss or damage in connection of your order on www.haenschenklein.shop shall be limited to the total price of the order.
§7: Colors & Fabrics
(1) We are trying our hardest to show you all product properties as exact as only possible, including the correct display of colors and the composition of the product. Still, the color indication depends on your computer system and screen resolution. This is why we cannot guarantee that our colors are correctly displayed on your screen.
(2) HÄNSCHENKLEIN linen blends are all natural woven fibers. You may notice nubs (a lump, or thick place in the yarn of a woven wrap that occurs commonly in the weaving process) or other cosmetic changes throughout the fabric. These accents are purely cosmetic and do not affect the safety of your carrier. They are part of the texture and beautify the fabrics we use.
§8: Return Policy
(1) We are happy to accept return 100% of your purchase on unused items within 14 days of your arrival date for German and international customers without mentioned reason, provided that all items are returned in the same condition they were in upon your receipt. Please note that the product must be returned unused and in original packaging. This means the items should not have been damaged, soiled, washed, altered or worn (other than to try the product on).
(2) In the event of an exchange, your original purchase will be reimbursed and a new purchase made. Refund will be given once item is received by us.
(3) If you wish to cancel or return your order, please provide us, HÄNSCHENKLEIN (Neumarkt 10, 04109 Leipzig, Germany) with notice in writing either by post or preferably via Email to email@example.com with subject titled "Return" or "Exchange" and add your name and order number to the email body (order number can be found in your initial email receipt) and we will take care of it right away!
(4) Please remember that financial responsibility for the return is yours until it reaches us. You are liable for damage to the garments until we receive them at our warehouse, so in case of a dispute, we recommend that you keep the collection point receipt as proof of postage.
(5) If you have been charged for the items, you will receive a refund which will include HÄNSCHENKLEIN standard delivery costs and exclude the costs of the return. We will provide a refund attempting to use the same method used to make the payment (or, if the items have not been paid for, reflect the return of the items in your account balance) as soon as possible and at the latest within 14 days of receiving your notice of cancellation, provided we have received the items or evidence of you having sent back the items. We hold the right to withhold the reimbursement until we received the goods back. Another payment method may be used for the refund, provided that you consent to such change. In any case this will not generate any additional charges.
(6) There is no right of withdrawal in respect of items that have been manufactured on the basis of individual specifications of the customer which are clearly tailor made for any personal need or in respect of such items that are unsuitable for the return.
The letter of cancellation is to be sent to:
Phone: +49 1577-6417664
(1) If the purchased product has any defects, the customer can choose a new, defect-free item. Please let us know by returning the item to us without delay. Those rights conform with the gereral warranty rights. Any claims for damages of the customer come in force with §6 of these terms & conditions.
(2) The period of limitation shall be two years in the case of new purchased items. With items that are referred to as second quality, the period of limitation shall be one year. These periods of limitation do not count for claims for damages that are caused by damage to life, limb or health.
(3) There is no declared guarantee on our products.
§10: Copyright & Trademark
(1) All property rights, such as trademarks and copyrights at www.haenschenklein.shop remain with us and its subsidiaries or licensors. This counts especially for pictures, graphics, logos and videos, including their layout on our website. Any use of www.haenschenklein.shop or its contents, including copying or storing such content in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use, is prohibited without the explicit permission of HÄNSCHENKLEIN.
(2) HÄNSCHENKLEIN is a registered trademark and is there for not reusable or to be reproduced in any way or manner.
§11: Severance & choice of law
(1) If any part of these Terms & Conditions is disallowed or found to be ineffective by any court or regulator, the other Terms & Conditions shall continue to apply.
(2) Concerning all contractual relations between HÄNSCHENKLEIN and the national and international customers, the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany shall exclusively apply with the exclusion of all international supranational (contractual) legal systems, especially of the Law on Sales of the UN and The Hague Conventions relating to a Uniform law on the International Sale of Goods.
§12: Personal information
(1) All personal information you provide HÄNSCHENKLEIN will be handled by us as responsible for the personal information. The personal information you provide will be used to ensure deliveries to you and to provide offers. The information you provide is only available to HÄNSCHENKLEIN and will not be shared with third parties. You have the right to inspect the information held about you.
(2) All transactions, including payments, are secure and encrypted.
§13: Washing & Care
(1) We recommend washing by hand or machine in cool water on gentle cycle. Unthread sling when washing. Placing a sock over the rings when washing will help protect the rings. Liquid detergent without optical brighteners recommended.
(2) Hang or lay flat to dry. Due to the nature of linen, the carrier will wrinkle. You may iron the sling if desired.
Who is responsible for the data collection on this website?
The data collected on this website are processed by the website operator. The operator's contact details can be found in the website's required legal notice.
How do we collect your data?
Some data are collected when you provide it them to us, e.g. . This could, for example, be data you enter on in a contact form.
Other data are collected automatically by our IT systems when you visit and use theour website. These data are primarily technical data such as the browser and operating system you are using or when you accessed the pagewebsite. These data are collected automatically as soon as you enter our website.
What do we use your data for?
Part of the data is collected to ensure the proper functioning of the website. Other data can be used to analyze how visitors use the site.
What rights do you have regarding your data?
You always have the right to request information about your stored data, its origin, its recipients, and the purpose of its collection at no charge. You also have the right to request that it beyour data to be corrected, blocked, or deleted. You can contact us at any time using the address given in the legal notice if you have further questions about the issue of privacy and data protection. You may also, of course, file a complaint with the competent regulatory authorities.
You can object to this analysis. We will inform you below about how to exercise your options in this regard.
Please note that data transmitted via the internet (e.g. via email communication) may be subject to security breaches. Complete protection of your data from third-party access is not possible.
The party responsible for processing data on this website is:
The responsible party is the natural or legal person who alone or jointly with others decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data (names, email addresses, etc.).
Many data processing operations are only possible with your express consent. You may revoke your consent at any time with future effect. An informal email making this request is sufficient. The Please note that data processed before we receive your request may still be legally processed.
If there has been a breach of data protection legislation, the person affected may file a complaint with the competent regulatory authorities. The competent regulatory authority for matters related to data protection legislation is the data protection officer of the German state in which our company is headquartered. A list of data protection officers and their contact details can be found at the following link: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html.
You have the right to have data which we process based on your consent or in fulfillment of a contract automatically delivered to yourself or to a third party in a standard, machine-readable format. If you require the direct transfer of data to another responsible party, this will only be done to the extent technically feasible.
This site uses SSL or TLS encryption for security reasons and for the protection of the transmission of confidential content, such as the inquiries you send to us as the site operator. You can recognize an encrypted connection in your browser's address line when it changes from "http://" to "https://" and the lock icon is displayed in your browser's address bar.
If SSL or TLS encryption is activated, the data you transfer to us cannot be read by third parties.
If you enter into a contract which requires you to send us your payment information (e.g. account number for direct debits), we will require this data to process your payment.
Payment transactions using common means of payment (Visa/MasterCard, direct debit) are only made via encrypted SSL or TLS connections. You can recognize an encrypted connection in your browser's address line when it changes from "http://" to "https://" and the lock icon in your browser line is visible.
In the case of encrypted communication, any payment details you submit to us cannot be read by third parties.
As permitted by law, you have the right to be provided at any time with information free of charge about any of your personal data that is stored as well as its origin, the recipient and the purpose for which it has been processed. You also have the right to have this datayour data be corrected, blocked or deleted. You can contact us at any time using the address given in our legal notice if you have further questions on the topic of personal data.
We hereby expressly prohibit the use of contact data published in the context of website legal notice requirements with regard to sending promotional and informational materials not expressly requested. The website operator reserves the right to take specific legal action if unsolicited advertising material, such as email spam, is received.
Most of the cookies we use are so-called "session cookies." They are automatically deleted after your visit. Other cookies remain in your device's memory until you delete them. These cookies make it possible to recognize your browser when you next visit the site.
The website provider automatically collects and stores information which are automatically transmitted by your browser so-called that your browser automatically transmits to us in "server log files". These are:
These data will not be combined with data from other sources.
The basis for data processing is Art. 6 (1) (f) of the EU DSGVOGDPR, which allows the processing of data to fulfill a contract or for measures preliminary to a contract.
Should you send us questions via the a contact form on our website, we will collect the data entered on in the form, including the contact details you provide, to answer your question and any follow-up questions. We do not share this information without your permission.
We will, therefore, process any data you enter onto in the contact form only with your consent per Art. 6 (1) (a) of the EU DSGVOGDPR. You may revoke your consent at any time. An informal email making this request is sufficient. The data processed before we receive your request may still be legally processed.
We will retain the data you provide ion the contact form until you request its deletion, revoke your consent for its storage, or the purpose for its storage no longer pertains (e.g. after fulfilling your request). Any mandatory statutory provisions, especially those regarding mandatory data retention periods, remain unaffected by this provision.
We collect, process, and use personal data only insofar as it is necessary to establish, or modify legal relationships with us (master data). This is done based on Art. 6 (1) (b) of the EU DSGVOGDPR, which allows the processing of data to fulfill a contract or for measures preliminary to a contract. We collect, process and use your personal data when accessing our website (usage data) only to the extent required to enable you to access our service or to bill you for the same.
Collected customer data shall be deleted after completion of the order or termination of the business relationship. Legal retention periods remain unaffected.
We transmit personally identifiable data to third parties only to the extent required to fulfill the terms of your contract, for example, to companies entrusted to deliver goods to your location or banks entrusted to process your payments. Your data will not be transmitted for any other purpose unless you have given your express permission to do so. Your data will not be disclosed to third parties for advertising purposes without your express consent.
The basis for data processing is Art. 6 (1) (b) of the EU DSGVOGDPR, which allows the processing of data to fulfill a contract or for measures preliminary to a contract.
We transmit personally identifiable data to third parties only to the extent required to fulfill the terms of your contract with us, for example, to banks entrusted to process your payments.
Your data will not be transmitted for any other purpose unless you have given your express permission to do so. Your data will not be disclosed to third parties for advertising purposes without your express consent.
The basis for data processing is Art. 6 (1) (b) of the EU DSGVOGDPR, which allows the processing of data to fulfill a contract or for measures preliminary to a contract.
Our website contains functions of the Instagram service. These functions are offered by Instagram Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA.
If you are logged into your Instagram account, you can click the Instagram button to link the content of our pages with your Instagram profile. This means that Instagram can associate visits to our pages with your user account. As the provider of this website, we expressly point out that we receive no information on the content of the transmitted data or its use by Instagram.
This website uses the open source web analytics service Matomo. Matomo uses so-called "cookies". These are text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. For this purpose, the information generated by the cookie about the use of this website is stored on our server. The IP address is anonymized before it is stored.
Matomo cookies remain on your device until you delete them.
The storage of Matomo cookies is based on Art. 6 (1) (f) of the EU DSGVOGDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in analyzing user behavior in order to optimize both its website and its advertising.
The information generated by the cookies about your use of this website will not be disclosed to third parties. You can prevent these cookies being stored by selecting the appropriate settings in your browser. However, we wish to point out that doing so may mean you will not be able to enjoy the full functionality of this website.
If you do not agree with the storage and use of your data, you can disable this feature here. In this case, an opt-out cookie will be stored in your browser to prevent Matomo from storing your usage data. If you delete your cookies, this will mean that the opt-out cookie will also be deleted. You will then need to reactivate it when you return to our site if you wish your activity not to be tracked.
If you would like to receive our newsletter, we require a valid email address as well as information that allows us to verify that you are the owner of the specified email address and that you agree to receive this newsletter. No additional data is collected or is only collected on a voluntary basis. We only use this data to send the requested information and do not pass it on to third parties.
We will, therefore, process any data you enter onto in the contact form only with your consent per Art. 6 (1) (a) of the EU DSGVOGDPR. You can revoke consent to the storage of your data and email address as well as their use for sending the newsletter at any time, e.g. through the "unsubscribe" link in the newsletter. The data processed before we receive your request may still be legally processed.
The data provided when registering for the newsletter will be used to distribute the newsletter until you cancel your subscription when said data will be deleted. Data we have stored for other purposes (e.g. email addresses for the members area) remain unaffected.
For uniform representation of fonts, this page uses web fonts provided by Google. When you open a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache to display texts and fonts correctly.
For this purpose your browser has to establish a direct connection to Google servers. Google thus becomes aware that our web page was accessed via your IP address. The use of Google Web fonts is done in the interest of a uniform and attractive presentation of our website. This constitutes a justified interest pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) of the EU DSGVOGDPR.
If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard font is used by your computer.
Questions & Inquiries
Customer service hours are: Mon - Fri: 9am-6pm MST